Tri-County Love INC also provides clients with an opportunity for a “New Beginning” to get out of a life of poverty. This ministry provides a variety of basic classes including financial, parenting, cooking and food storage. Clients who are enrolled in this ministry, are supported by all of the “Gap” ministries as well as the following “Incentive” ministries.
For more information regarding the relational ministries, please contact Love INC at (541) 889-7860 ext. 6.
Provides clients participating in our financial classes with a voucher for an oil change for their primary vehicle or gas for their car.
- Cash or supplies designated for this ministry
Cuts From Above
Provides clients participating in our financial classes with an opportunity to receive a hair cut.
- Cash donations designated for hair cuts
- Gift cards to area salons
- Stylists can donate time to cut hair
Provides clients participating in our financial classes with gas vouchers to use for job interviews, transportation to work, medical appointments and other needs.
- Cash donations designated for gas
- Gas cards
F.A.R.M. (Feeding Area Residents Meat)
Provides quality meat to clients participating in our financial classes. Meat is provided through livestock donations from area producers.
- Donate animals for slaughter
- Provide financial support to cover butchering and wrapping costs
- Pick up processed meat and deliver to collection and distribution sites
- Distribute meat to pantries and shelters
Box of Hope
Provide family with supplemental food.
- Vegetables (canned/frozen/fresh)
- Fruit (canned/frozen/fresh/dried)
- Soup (canned/boxed/frozen)
- Skillet/box meals
- Canned meals (stew, chili, etc)
- Rice, noodles, pasta, cereal
- Snack foods
- Condiments, salsa, butter
- Milk or juice